Having been a top flight professional sportsman for over 15 years and a Registered Exercise Professional for 10 years I have encountered first-hand what is requires to get your body in to peak physical condition for high performance sport, recreational fitness and rapid fat loss.
Although my specialty lies with elite strength and conditioning I there is no doubt that this method of training used in professional sport can see dramatic results in everyday fitness, especially weight loss and toning.
Former England Lion, Surrey, Middlesex and Worcestershire Cricketer. My experience as a trainer includes being one of the Leading Fitness coach at City Athletic Performance gym, assistant strength and conditioning coach at Middlesex. Head Strength and Conditioning coach at Both Surrey and Dubai sports academies
My own training and work experience:
• England training academies ECB
• ECB Skill sets at Loughborough University
• Royal Marines and the Navy, Intensive training.
• Sport specific training camps in Portugal, India and Perth.
• Royal ballet occlusion training
• Harlequins Rugby training sessions
• Military rehab centres
• Athletic development centres
• Motivational talks for the Princes trust
• Health and fitness seminars for community centres
• Exercise referral clinics
I have always been extremely interested in my own personal fitness throughout my career. This has proven to be a huge bonus as my performances have always been extremely dynamic and my injury record was non- existent. Getting fit for me is just as hard as anyone else, but through perseverance, determination and personal experiences I have achieved many of my goals.
It is these experiences and skills that I now want to share with other people as I know how rewarding it can feel when you accomplish your dreams. Contact me now and together we can turn your life around with these experiences.